Talent Management Manager
Street Address: Turkey-İstanbul-GenelMüdürlük-FMS-Tekfen Tower Büyükdere cad. No:209 A Blok D:3
Talent Management Manager is accountable for leading, developing and driving talent and organisational development strategies for Turkey – ensuring that PepsiCo's learning, talent, engagement and cultural agendas are inline with the Business & Global Talent strategy.
Leadership of strategic workforce planning that connects and aligns business strategy to People & Capability Strategies. Lead and coordinate identification/development of capability building initiatives derived from Strategic workforce planning.
Developing a Talent Strategy and a systematic way of people planning succession that yields results and a talent agenda based on analytics and insights.
Lead Talent Forums and Potential Leadership Development Center (PLDC) check in conversations.
Management of the performance management inline with regional timelines and core processes maps. Monitor and assess process health an effectiveness through surveys and take required actions to improve the processes for Turkey.
Deploy structured Culture & Engagement & Diversity agenda
Monitoring of employee engagement and definition of plans to sustain and improve engagement in a context of transformation and pressure to constantly improve productivity.
Transform L&D agenda into a strategic enabler to build capabilities to drive talents for organization.
- Operational and conceptual experience of organizational and management development leadership at senior levels
- Experience of developing and executing business-wide leadership and functional capability building strategies
- Senior stakeholder influence and negotiation, i.e. the ability to facilitate sessions with the executive committee
- Previous experience in working in matrix environments, preferably in multi-national organisations
- Ability to multi-task and balance a complex and broad agenda, distinguishing clearly between overall ‘must win battles’ and a multitude of smaller but pressing tasks – apply judgement in a complex environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-awareness and diplomacy, being able to adapt approach and gain buy-in, unifying a group of strong and varying personalities towards a common goal
- Strong people leader, coaching and development skills
- Analytical and insight minded and able to build plans based on proactive understanding of people data
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to network in a matrix environment
- Excellent influencing skills and good organisational awareness
- Highly responsive with the ability to work through periods of intense pressure
- Ability to work, network and communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
Job Type: Regular