Shift EHS Specialist
The required candidate would be responsible for:
- Conducting risk assessment; safe observation reporting, Accident/Incident investigations etc. to achieve GEHSMS (Global Environment Health Safety Management System) score as set by management
- To assist EHS Manager for OHSAS 18001 certification compliance
- Ensuring all safety trainings & refresher courses are executed for the required personnel
- Coordinating fire/evacuation drills & first aider training refreshers
- Waste data reporting on weekly & monthly basis for KPI reporting on Global Matrix.
- Monthly & bi-weekly inspection of fire extinguishers, hydrants & sprinklers, Fire alarm & Emergency lights.
- Coordinating in triggering of WMFE systems for KK & PC fryers
- Strengthen the PTW (Permit to Work) system and implementation of new permits (i.e. Work at Height, Electrical, Confined Space and Excavation work permit)
- Line walk & near miss reporting trends & its corrective & preventive measures align with Engineering.
- Reviewing and implementation of specific EHS Plan and Procedures and enhancement of its effectiveness by adopting the best industrial practices
- To assist EHS Manger for EMS implemented as per ISO14001:2004 & surveillance audits are occurred as required by standard.
- Ensue testing of all effluent & stack analysis internally/externally as per set frequency
- Ensuring calibrations of all required WWTP equipments, noise meter & stack analyzer
- For developing the SOPs/SWP for EHS department in coordination with Area in-charge and EHS Manager
- Conducting safety line walks for identification of any potential hazards are rectification
(a) Graduation or BSc Engineering
(b) Computer knowledge
(c) Ability to develop and analyze date and extract meaningful results and actions out of it
2-4 years in of EHS Management system & WWTP
Capable to ensure reporting of EHS data, for Global Matrix
Flexibility and endurance in a challenging environment
Job Type: Regular