Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Street Address: United States - NY - White Plains - 150 Airport Rd - 10604-1219
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Reports to the Base Manager of Aircraft Maintenance.
- When performing the duties of a Flight Technician, reports to the Pilot-in-Command assigned to the trip.
- Perform inspections, repairs, and maintenance on Company aircraft in accordance with FAA regulations, manufacturers’ specifications, and Company standards.
- As a Flight Technician, perform servicing and maintenance of an aircraft while away from home base. Perform cabin-safety duties while enroute and, whenever possible, provide service and assistance to passengers.
- Maintains, inspects, and repairs Company aircraft with minimal direct supervision.
- Performs troubleshooting tasks without supervision, demonstrating familiarity with aircraft systems and components.
- Performs aircraft run-up and taxi checks in a professional manner.
- Demonstrates proficiency in reading and comprehending manufacturers’manuals, FAA directives, computerized maintenance records, Minimum Equipment Lists, Service Bulletins, and all other publications required to perform aircraft maintenance properly.
- Demonstrates proficiency in accomplishing routine maintenance paperwork for work accomplished on Company aircraft.
- When necessary, travels off-base to supervise maintenance work on Company aircraft performed by service centers or other outside agencies. Supervises work performed in-house by contract technicians.
- Works as a team member to accomplish department objectives.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the Manager of Aircraft Maintenance.
- May serve as a Flight Technician on Company aircraft, once qualified in accordance with PepsiCo requirements.
- Holds an FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate.
- Four years experience as an Airframe and Powerplant Technician.
- Two years experience in corporate aviation.
- Two years experience working on aircraft of the category and class aircraft operated.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive knowledge of the PepsiCo Aviation Department Policies and Procedures Manual, CFRs, and other regulations applicable to the aviation maintenance environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with others-both conversationally, and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability as a team member – i.e., must be able to fit into the maintenance environment and work well with all other team members in the Aviation Department.
- Willing to work flexible hours and weekends to support the aircraft flight schedule requirements.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement