We are a Fortune-500 company that values performing with purpose. Beyond a salary, we provide employees with the possibility of work/Life benefits (work from home, flex times, half day Fridays or the local equivalent), health care benefits, wellness programs, and retirement plans. Every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
When you join the Frito Lay (a division of PepsiCo) Accounting and Finance team in Plano Texas, you have the opportunity - after 18 months and satisfactory performance in the role – to be considered for advancement or rotation into another accounting or finance group. PepsiCo Accounting professionals have a seat at the table and a voice in conversations across the company. The Analyst role is a great role to take you accounting career to the next level!.
- Perform various account reconciliations for judgmental accruals, including management bonus and employee group insurance
- Assist in the financial reporting of Bare, a new entity acquired by Frito-Lay
- Assist in completing period, quarterly and annual schedules which are utilized in SEC filings for PepsiCo
- Perform ad hoc reporting for the FLNA control team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1+ years Big 4 Public Accounting Experience
- CPA or CPA
- Master’s degree in Accounting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Public accounting experience
- People leadership exposure
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement