R&D Manager,Nutrition Science;研发经理，营养科学
Street Address: China - Shanghai - Shanghai - PepsiCo Asia R&D Center - No.490 Jiang Yue Road - 201114 - ShangHai-RD-CHN
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- This role supports nutrition science support for beverage innovation and claims substantiation across 3 categories (GNG/GBG/GSG) in Greater China Region. Activites include leading portfolio transformation for existing products as well as guiding innovations to meet new PwP Human sustainability targets; partnering with cross-functional team to translate nutrition science into compelling communication claims and ensure all nutrition claims are scientifically substantiated; liaise with global nutrition science team to provide scientific substantiation for functional claims in 3 categories; maintaining stage gate documentation and substantiation dossiers for new product development; Partnering with CA/SRA/Legal to provide nutrition support for issues management.
- Lead China nutrition science agenda to drive new innovation opportunities for beverage category:
• Partner with the R&D and marketing team to translate nutrition science into compelling on pack claims or communication messages.
• Partner with the legal and SRA team to ensure all nutrition claims are scientifically substantiated.
• Conduct theoretical analysis of all products to assess claim-ability and define the nutrient list for laboratory analysis.
• Maintain nutrition stage gate documentation / substantiation dossiers for new product development.
• Assess product compliance vs. defined internal innovation guardrial.
- Lead to substantiate functional claims across 3 categories (GBG/GSG/GNG)
• Collaborate with global nutrition science category team to prepare scientific dossiers for functional claims in 3 categories
• Partner with SRA and legal team to ensure documentation of all substantiation dossiers on claims
- External engagement with KOLs
• Coordinate with agencies to ensure successful participation in key scientific conferences
• Ensure quotations, PO’s and invoices for payments to vendors are processed in a timely manner
• Partner with key NGOs or KOLs to publish or communicate the intake information of nutrients or foods groups in Chia to support innovation as well as to protect the core business
- Support and coordinate logistics for clinical studies with universities or external research organizations.
- R&D Product Development Team
- SRA/Legal/Corporate Affaires
- Local Brand Team
- Global/Sector Nutrition science team
- Key NGOs
- Phd or Masters in Nutrition.
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience as a nutritionist in the food and or beverage industry.
- Literacy in both spoken & written Chinese is a must
- Fluent in English – with good writing and communication skills.
- A good understanding of the broader business and health and nutrition environment; food regulations and nutrition claims in China is essential.
- Ability to multi-task and translate science into consumer friendly language is desirable.
- A knowledge of research methodologies and protocols to support clinical research is an advantage.
- Good team player and self-starter.
Job Type: Regular