- All responsibilities require work within SAP and direct contact with third-party co-packers and re-packers.
- Position manages the daily and period-end accounting process for Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, and PCNA 3rd party Co-packers, Re-packers, and Distribution Centers.
- Responsible for reconciling production, usage, receipts, and shipments.
- Inventory reconciliations and annual physical inventory observation.
- Work closely with Contract Manufacturing Managers on results and issues pertaining to co-packers.
- Troubleshoot co-pack related business and system-related issues as they arise.
- Period-end financial close activities. Provides key variance analysis and explanations to management and Contract Manufacturing Managers.
- Develop forecasts for manufacturing variances during period budget updates.
- Develop bill of material standards, product costing, and overhead costs for annual operating plan and explain year over year changes.
- Control owner for periodic SOX and Accounting controls.
- Completion of Accounting Self-Assessment Guides.
- Additional duties may include invoice processing, pallet reconciliations, and special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- Entry level position
- 0+ years relevant work experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills necessary
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong self-starter and positive team player
- Ability to interact with varying levels of individuals across multiple functions
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement