Assistant Manager Outbound Transportation and Exports
- Lead the Transportation (Outbound) for Frito Lay Pakistan
- Lead the Transportation & Distribution Excellence program encompassing, GLSC, WOW-Customer services drive
- Ensure highest levels of customer services by delivering the required primary sales number as per business plans
- Management of the Finished Goods inventories nationwide including Sundar NDC, and other DC’s.
- Play a key role in the execution of new product development and promotional activities to ensure a smooth phase in/out of activities and inventories on finished product.
- Ensure effective execution of the DRP and MPS. Consideration has to be given to Bin location, customer service area and order size to facilitate achieving agreed delivery targets agreed with Sales.
- Communicate effectively with all transport haulers, factories and staff members to ensure the lowest cost transport solution is realized. Manage transporters on a daily basis to ensure delivered services are in accordance with the service level agreement.
- Responsible for the annual budget process, and 3-year strategic plans on Finished Goods supply and Primary Freight.
- Manage the PSP freight account and keep record of period activity. Initiate productivity improvements and load planning/load-levelling mechanisms with the aim to keep freight cost below AOP.
- Lead a weekly Transportation Improvement meeting with Snacks Directors and GM in an effort to create transparency and an understanding of Transportation service to sales. Ensure that pro-active solutions are implemented daily through close communication with Plants, DC’s, RSM’s, Bins and staff members.
- Keep record of product write-offs and act according to the authorized delegated authorities and audit requirements.
- Create cross-functional synergy between different departments to support a wider involvement in Transportation towards a fully integrated Transportation execution.
- Pro-actively implement change through the Change Management process and provide ongoing support to Project Leaders.
- Produce freshness profiles to the business on a regular basis with the aim to seek solutions with the aim to minimize write-offs.
- Produce stock profiles for finished goods in accordance with Company working capital targets and AOP and revise in accordance with the Blue Skies policy.
- Support the sales demand planning process and ensure only the consensus forecast is used in the execution of all inventory planning.
- Ensure that all Bins and DC’s comply with ordering protocols.
- Work with all Plant and Distribution teams to ensure integrated capacity planning for future forecasted volumes.
- Ensure PepsiCo Audit compliance with regards to Finished Goods planning and replenishment and Primary Freight expenses.
- Liaise with Distribution Management to develop the most cost effective delivery solution to meet service and cost targets.
- Accurate line item management with sales teams and warehouse administration team to ensure correct ordering and forecasting of new and de-listed products
- Lead productivity agenda for Snacks logistics to deliver AOP targets
|Commercial/Technical degree||8+ Years of SC Experience with 3-4 years in OBSC||Leadership ability|
|Negotiation skills||Purchasing -call offs||Drive for Results|
|Computer literate||Materials Management||Analytical Thinking|
|Project management skills||Ability to influence: implement change||Organizational Impact|
|Transportation knowledge||Strategic thinker|
Job Type: Regular