Marketing Assistant Analyst - Fargo, ND
*The preferred location for this role is Winston Salem, NC. Location flexibility out of Fargo, ND as well.
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
This person contributes to Pepsi Beverages Company’s success by developing, executing, refining and measuring Customer Relationship Management programs that drive Volume, Distribution, and Revenue for our organization.
Major Task Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Develop and coordinate events to promote period & trimester programs
- Identify and collect key information during program conception and manage through implementation stages
- Design processes to collect, analyze, and disseminate key information to execute the program
- Integrate customer, marketing and competitive information into usable plans of action
- Design and author educational program materials to enable frontline employees to effectively sell and execute the program
- Perform information analysis to identify trends and patterns of data
- Scope and evaluate opportunities and develop strategies to increase Volume, Revenue, and Distribution
- Maintains an on-going awareness of customer, segment and industry trends by reviewing professional literature and wiring with headquarters and field-based business partners
- Recognizes key customer, market and competitive information and shares information internally
- Accountable for forecasting and conducting post-selling initiative return on investment
- Develop and maintain on-going communication with key headquarters and field-based business partners to define goals and strategies of National & Local programs/selling initiatives
- Participate in field-based Foodservice meetings & conference calls acting as a liaison to support local selling initiatives, resolve/influence pricing, brand set and DNS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of Pepsi experience in business, marketing, project management or related field
- Working Knowledge of Siebel, Masterfile, DEAL, ERT & OBIEE Reporting Systems
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Demonstrable curiosity of underlying business impact and reporting processes on data results
- High attention to detail and excellent organization
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Ability to quickly resolve issues and develop relationships
- Strong analytical, processing and problem solving skills
- Able to synthesize data in an easy-to-understand and action format
- Ability to take initiative and follow-up independently
- Strong process improvement skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, prioritize well
- Strong Influence skills
- Proven ability to work under stressful time constraints
- Able to analyze and solve problems with varying degrees of complexity high level of integrity
- Open to travel up to 5% of time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement