Total Rewards Analyst
The main purpose for this position is to support implementation of C&B strategy in European Business Units. Role provides professional analytical support for Total Reward teams in the different European markets.
Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Run salary benchmarking process for assigned markets: job matching, salary surveys, salary structures in alignment with annual plan assumptions.
- Manage salary changes: plan, submit, approve. Ensure compensation changes/employees movements are following company guidelines and are captured to all systems, for assigned markets.
- Prepare salary proposals for new hires, for assigned markets.
- Support transformation initiatives by perform job evaluations for assigned markets.
- Performs ad hoc analyses of compensation and/or benefits for assigned markets.
- Take part in region/sector/global projects in C&B related areas
- University degree, preferably in economics/finance or HR
- Total experience : 5+ years, 3 years as independent C&B Analyst or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills, very good excel
- Good communication skills - ability to negotiate and sell ideas including unpopular decisions
- Very good level of English, daily interactions mostly with English speakers
- High drive for results
- C&B functional knowledge (salary planning, market benchmarking, job evaluation using Hay methodology (is a plus) or other)
- Understanding of FMCG business will be an asset
Job Type: Regular