R&D Packaging Associate Analyst
The R&D Packaging Associate Analyst will be responsible for developing and executing brand stewardship and productivity projects to deliver against PepsiCo AOP goals for our North America Beverages function.
- Create new packaging development and initial commercialization project timelines to deliver PepsiCo Packaging Strategy.
- Packaging expertise (lab scale to full production)
- Planning and communication skills
- Contribute to Research & Insights teams to incorporate packaging requirements into plans.
- Maintain open communication and build strong relationships with multiple functions.
- Provide support of new package development and commercialization programs.
- Develop understanding of packages, products, and processes to support development of new packaging platforms, and contribute to troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Support economic and technical feasibility studies on packaging platforms.
- Provide technical support for field issue resolution.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Analytical thinking
- Intellectual curiosity
- Organizational Skills
- Communication / presentation skills
- Results driven
- Innovative thinking
Education & Experience:
- BS in Chemical, Mechanical, or Packaging Engineering.
- 1+ years professional experience and/or internship experience
- Any experience with the following is a plus:
- manufacturing processes for beverages
- development and execution of packaging programs
- hot fill, cold fill, retort and aseptic packaging
- flexible and rigid packaging
Other Job Requirements:
- This position will require flexibility in working hours to set up and complete scale-ups, plant trials, or plant startups that may extend past typical working hours.
- Some North America field travel will be required 20-30% total.
- Occasional weekend travel is normal due to time required to travel to certain locations.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement