Senior Brand Manager - Pepsi
Pepsi plays a key role in Pepsico Beverages portfolio and is one of the most iconic and valued brands in the FMCG market.
To further develop it in Poland, we are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to take leadership of its future dynamic growth.
The purpose of the role is to engage consumers, build a powerful love brand and generate strong business results through:
1. Contributing to achieving agreed business objectives and sustainable and profitable growth of PepsiCo Beverages business
2. Co-leading the development and execution of Pepsi brand strategies and priorities
3. Co-leading development of brand plans & key marketing programs
4. Managing and developing ABMs/ JBMs/ BMs working on the board
Key accountabilities of the role will be:
- BUSINESS PERFORMANCE: Delivers agreed volume, revenue, profit and SOM for Pepsi and key sub-lines. Understands the business and competitive environment. Drives Poland Pepsi business growth agenda and consolidates Pepsi market share through NRR focus
- STRATEGIC PLANNING: Contributes to the development of brand annual activity plan & budget. Amplifies EER Category annual activity calendar via enhancement and deployment of key initiatives.
- INNOVATION: Supports Marketing Manager in driving brand innovation agenda. Contributes and executes innovation pipeline, maintains vibrancy of Pepsi via relevant renovation and design upgrades.
- COMMUNICATION: Executes communication development, ensures effective and efficient investment of A&M budget, controls A&M budget. Ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing Pepsi image and brand scores.
- EXECUTION: Ensures perfect timing and quality of marketing projects execution including cooperation with ATL/BTL agencies and Sales Activation/ Sales GTMs. Activates brand essence and amplifies regional/ global assets. Ensures consumer centricity.
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: Manages, coaches and develops a team of 3 members
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Effectively collaborates with other functions (CI, Sales Activation, Sales, Operations, and Revenue Management etc) internally as, well as with creative, digital and media agencies.
- University degree, Marketing/Management degree is an advantage
- 7+ years of marketing experience in a blue chip company
- Experience in full ownership of a brand with a good track record
- Experience with business processes: marketing budgeting, conducting marketing and advertising activities; planning of sales, budget control, brand/product launches
- Strong Project Management skills
- Fluent in Nielsen and with strong Analitical Skills
- Leadership skills, Ability to develop talents
- Good Collaboration and Communication Skills, ability to build cross-functional relations
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing business environment
- Ability to work independently, self-motivation and passion for learning and development
- Fluent English
Job Type: Regular