Field Sales Manager
- Sales channel development, assigning through the effective development of execution plans, planning and execution of strategies and budgets.
- Leading the AOP for the sales channel (approx. 19% total annual sales company).
- Identify with NFSM growth opportunities by category, customer and brand in the market.
- Ensure correct coordination and communication with the KAMs in such a way that all execution and activity related to sales are carried out effectively and as established.
- Evaluate the performance of all Managers / District Supervisors.
- Evaluate weekly and monthly sales results.
- Monthly sales meeting with front line for sales results and future sales and business events by CIP
- Make plans of action to be able to meet the established objectives and obtain productivity.
- Develop sales measurement systems (indicators).
- Develop, distribute and ensure the correct budget management of the sales execution area.
- Develop, supervise, motivate, follow up and coaching direct reports.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, (MBA Preferred).
- 8+ years of experience in business development, sales and management.
- Skills: Account management, critical thinking, business development, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in sales Puerto Rico’s sales markets such as: grocery stores, C-Stores, gas stations, supermarkets medium, pharmacy chains (Walgreens and CVS), Cash & Carry among others (clients with WSA greater than $ 250).
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Available for constant travel in and out of Puerto Rico.
- Ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
- Initiative, analytical ability, customer oriented.
- Knowledge of sale’s key performance indicators.
- Effective oral and written communication (English and Spanish).
Job Type: Regular