Revenue Mix Pricing Manager
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we have an opportunity to join our team as a Revenue Mix and Pricing Manager.
Reporting into the Revenue Strategy Senior Manager, this role is key in working cross-functionally to develop and implement promotional pricing plans and strategy for ANZ, while establishing and facilitating strong cross functional relationships to deliver aligned strategies and plans against key revenue management activities.
- Build category and insight led pricing and pack structure to deliver pack and pricing architecture
- Analyse and update strategic plans on pack and price including Mix Management and promotional pricing
- Influence commercial organisation to drive a balanced path between customers and PepsiCo profitability
- Continually build the financial understanding of the sales team and the commercial understanding of the finance team
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- At least 8 years’ experience in Sales / Financial in FMCG or related industry
- Highly analytical skills with a good understanding across the business of Profit and Loss
- Ability to link many sources of data & create new strategies, tactics & plans
- Results driven with ‘can do’ attitude
- Project Management capability
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people, and with our new, state-of-the-art office located in a convenient location close to public transport and parking, we believe this to be an environment where our people thrive.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust. Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular