Total Rewards Analyst
We are now recruiting a Total Rewards Analyst on a permanent basis to be based in our Little Island, Cork office.
PepsiCo Global Concentrate Solutions (PGCS) brings the flavours of PepsiCo to life, supplying beverage and snack flavours for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing flavour and functional ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 concentrate recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
At PepsiCo, you won’t find our HR people sitting on the side lines. They know the business inside and out, and work in partnership with colleagues to ensure that people are at the heart of decision making. Our HR leaders are commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative – and whether they are a HR Business Partner or a specialist, their guidance is highly valued by the wider PepsiCo business. Do you share our passion for Collaboration and HR partnership? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
The purpose of this Total Rewards Analyst role is to execute Ireland Total Rewards activities to 900 approx. employees, while working in partnership with local HR & division TR teams. The successful candidate will focus on optimising all processes, and ensure planfulness & timeliness of execution all whilst ensuring compliance with local legislative requirements and PepsiCo control standards.
- Payment of a number of expats and pensioners on a monthly basis
- Management of all defined benefit and defined contribution pension scheme members in Ireland – existing employees and deferred members
- Liaising with upcoming retirees and arranging appropriate phasing of retirement and attendance at the retirement planning course
- Ensuring compliance with all pension scheme requirements
- Ensuring compliance with Revenue requirements from a tax perspective and reports on a monthly and annual basis in this regard through the support of the Finance team and related external vendors
- Managing in-depth external audits from a Revenue, pension and payroll perspective
- Managing documentation and controls standards for record keeping in line with legal record retention requirements
- Operating as a key internal system user capacity, interrogating the various system for relevant information to enable business decisions
- Liaising with all internal and external contacts & vendors to ensure all required services & information is provided on a timely and accurate basis each month
- Completion of all Revenue related activities including P35s etc as well as planning for the implementation of the PAYE Modernisation Act
- Promotion of all Ireland compensation and benefits employees in all Cork locations
- Liaising with the internal Global Mobility team to execute appropriate arrangements for all ex-pats
- Liaising with vendors in the provision and management of income protection and related benefits
- Compliance with health & safety requirements is a key responsibility for all employees
- 3rd level Finance, HR or related qualification
- Comprehensive experience in a similar role in a multi-national
- Deep understanding of the legal and technical aspects of payroll & systems
- Deep knowledge of payroll execution and tax treatment of same
- Skilled in HRIS operation & PC literacy
- Deep knowledge of pension and other employee benefits; especially share schemes
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members, and across the business
- Knowledge of the intricacies of managing ex-pats and related Terms & Conditions
- Understanding of, and ideally experience in executing, lean /six sigma activities e.g. Kaizen
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular