Compensation & Benefits Analyst – 4 month contract
We are currently recruiting a C&B Analyst to join our Headquarters team in Eastgate, Little Island on a temporary basis (estimated duration is 4 months)
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
At PepsiCo, you won’t find our HR people sitting on the side lines. They know the business inside and out, and work in partnership with colleagues to ensure that people are at the heart of decision making. Our HR leaders are commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative – and whether they are a HR Business Partner or a specialist, their guidance is highly valued by the wider PepsiCo business. Do you share our passion for Collaboration and HR partnership? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
- The Total Rewards Analyst serves as a key member of the Total Rewards team. This role will be responsible for supporting all compensation & benefits processes for 1,800+ employees globally.
- Will collaborate with Total Rewards Centers of Excellence and Corporate teams to drive best practices and competitive Total Rewards offerings.
- This role will support all Total Rewards processes such as: salary planning, year-end performance rewards, survey participation, etc.
- Day-to-day support will also be provided to key business partners
- 2+ years of experience in compensation, HR operations, and/or benefits
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, human resources management, or related field
- Thorough knowledge and application of compensation principles, theories, policies, practices and systems, plus working knowledge of other related HR fields
- Excellent interpersonal skills required, including ability to interact on a daily basis with senior stakeholders, external providers, strong collaboration with Sector and Global COE teams
- Strong attention to detail, advanced analytical skills, problem-solving and written/verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative to problem solve and find the right solutions
- Advanced Excel
- Working experience of SAP (HRIS SME)
- Experience with/training in the Hay Point-Factor methodology
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary