Mfg Whse Sr Coordinator
- Develop and manage the Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Co-manufacturing planning processes with central planning department.
- Establish and maintain contract manufacturing relationships. Act as a single point of contact for the supplier on contract issues, production qualifications, quality/supply issues and KPIs.
- Ensure that contract manufacturer comply bar code and meet all health & safety food safety, environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Work with cross functional partners to review options for manufacturing existing and new products, while recommending optimum solutions for the needs of the business
- Coordinate production trials, and scale up through full production
- Work with Procurement & plant RM Warehouse team to identify and implement the optimal materials sourcing strategy
- Support procurement team for total cost for all supply decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Food Engineering or in related area
- Experience 1-2 years in production planning, manufacturing management
- Fluent in English
- Create an environment of inclusion
- Excellent communication skills: written, oral, and inter-personal
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and employ effective time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Having driving licence and currently active as a driver
Job Type: Düzenli