Senior Financial Analyst - 12 Month Contract
Position Purpose and Primary Accountabilities
Global Ingredients FP&A
- Finance Responsibility for Colonia/ Arlington, Brazil & Mexico Ingredients – Lead the AOP, Forecast and Latest Estimate process, performing analytics and challenging assumptions before signing off in the submission and highlighting key variances to Global team
- Manage the monthly/periodic close processes (25 closes p.a) ensuring that results are delivered RFT and on time.
- Provide insight into COGs variance trends throughout the year, identifying risks and opportunities in a timely manner
- Productivity – ensure productivity is appropriately identified and reported in actuals and AOP
- Collaborate closely with local Plant teams to ensure planning and reporting process is accurate and timely for non BOM costs
- Champion the finance agenda with local Procurement and Supply Chain teams, ensuring training is provided when required
- Support the global agenda for BPC – key SME
- Lead, motivate and mentor the team of 2
- Proven Strategic thinking capability, Strong financial skills, excellent communications and problem solving.
- Strong systems experience - Microsoft Business applications, and SAP/ BPC Experience highly desirable.
- Proven track record of driving process improvements and efficiencies.
- Excellent Communication & Influencing Skills to all levels within Organization and show strong leadership at meetings (finance/ non-finance), particularly within global multinational working environments – strong relationship with plant teams is critical to success in role.
- Experienced at Analysing and distilling large amounts of data into meaningful and presentable content to support decision making
- Ability to work in the detail is key (for plant reviews) but must be able to take high level view for communications with Snr Finance Management.
- Experience working in Matrix organizations
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and problem solve quickly in a changing and dynamic environment
- Professionally qualified accountant with 5+ Years PQE in a high volume multinational manufacturing environment.
- Track record of academic success and career progression
Job Type: Temporary