CS&L Capability & Development Manager
- Drive the development and implementation of transformation and development programs, as assigned, in SPo1 CS&L arena to respond to internal and external drivers, challenge existing practice and identify new and better ways of working in order to accelerate business effectiveness initiatives towards achieving its strategic outcomes, whilst maintaining financial balance, and increasing CS&L quality and customer satisfaction
- Lead the transformation and development related projects governance, structure, ensuring end-to-end accountability and predictability of the outcomes of each transformation initiative. Develop, control and track scope, schedule, status, risks, and document control for projects in the SPo1 CS&L arena. Build and maintain roadmaps for projects – keep milestones, deliverables, and overall timelines updated. Drives alignment and fosters collaboration among teams within and beyond CS&L to ensure successful delivery of the project goals and objectives.
- Drive and develop productivity opportunities in the CS&L arena and beyond, in related areas of the business, to ensure company operates in an optimal cost efficient environment. Identify creative ways to reduce costs, and develop and deploy an appropriate sustainable costing model which at the same time supports our PwP and customer satisfaction priorities. Build and expand sustainable productivity pipeline in the PSP perspective.
- Serve as a CS&L cross-functional projects primary contact point to ensure all initiatives are properly aligned and balanced. Support the development of effective communications and engagement strategies in relation to functional and cross functional projects. Working in concert with commercial organization to create alignment in program and project deliverables.
- Challenge the status quo thru regular and wide scale deep dive into various CS&L sub function operations to keep the ideas flow and explore new development opportunities on an ongoing bases. Ensure mechanisms are in place to enable colleagues to identify opportunities to enhance modus operandi. Guide and support managers in the implementation of change and organizational development initiatives.
- Mentor and coach teams to continuously develop CS&L capabilities needs to tackle competitive environment challenges. Ensure that set KPIs and operational performance targets are well understood and harmonized throughout CS&L population. Define and implement global policies, procedures, tools, and metrics for various CS&L sub-functions. Ensure that all CS&L related training must programs are in place and executed appropriately.
Skills (practised capability/behaviour):
- Strong capabilities of process mapping and analysis
- Ability to rapidly learn new processes and procedures
- Ability to operate at all levels in the organization
- Ability to be on the move and travel intensely
- Ability to work in a self-directed way, whilst following the project brief closely
- Proficiency in analytics (building and usage)
- Experience of KPI/SLA definition implementation and utilisation
- Detail orientation with strategic mind-set
- Upper-Intermediate in English or higher
- Supply Chain Optimization/Productivity Projects (2+ years)
- Direct Supply Chain operational experience (4+ years)
- Supply Chain expert (Warehousing, distribution and inventory management)
- Expert in negotiations
Job Type: Regular