Benelux Finance Analyst
We are currently looking for a new Finance Analyst within our Benelux Control Team. Within this role you will have a direct reporting line into the Order to Cash (OTC)/Purchase to Pay process owner and dotted into the OTC Process Owner. The role will be based in Zaventem (BE) or Maarssen (NL).
Your main responsibilities are:
- Accounts Receivable (A/R): you will prepare credit limit calculations and initiate data changes and approval of credit blocks. You will also review the unpaid invoices, including customer disputes
- Accounts Payable (A/P): you will clear monthly Goods Received/Not Invoiced items and review vendor open items
- You will build and improve reporting dashboards
- Monitoring of A/P and A/R processes executed by Shared Service Center in Poland & India
- Participate in audit processes (internal and external): you will prepare and provide requested evidence
- Perform and/or check Control Testing on Key Controls, assist in improving overall control environment
- Review and/or prepare balance sheet statements
- Backup for Customer D&A (Discounts & Allowances) processes
- Testing of system changes in SAP
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
What do we offer you?
Within PepsiCo we are proud of our nr 1 brands, but also care a lot about your career possibilities and personal development. You'll work together with inspiring and creative colleagues and we offer you many development opportunities in order to make sure our employees will be successful! In yearly cycles your progress will be discussed with you. Based on these outcomes as well as your long-term goals, your personal development plan will be determined.
Next to this challenging role we also offer competitive compensation and a fantastic range of flexible benefits, including an excellent pension scheme, 29 free days, and other benefits like a gym discount.
PepsiCo is one of the top tier food and beverage companies worldwide, producing a wide range of brands, including Pepsi, Lay's, Quaker, Doritos, Duyvis and many others. In the Benelux around 1600 people are working at PepsiCo at 8 different locations. Within PepsiCo you'll experience an informal, dynamic and dynamic atmosphere. This year we have again been awarded as a Top Employer within the Benelux!
Next to this PepsiCo is focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment - what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so, we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo's future growth and help other thrive.
- Bachelor or Master in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Finance/Accounting
- Strong Affinity with IT and Finance systems
- Basic knowledge of SAP is a prerequisite
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly on Excel (and Powerpoint)
- Autonomous, enthusiastic, rigorous, organized
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Job Type: Regulier