SALES REPRESENTATIVE PROXIMITY OUTLETS
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
1. To Drive incremental volume within the Proximity Channel Food through
• The implementation of HQ agreements on range, new products, on shelve visibility, (sales) promotions, displays, secondary locations and cross merchandising.
• Identifying, negotiating and implementing local opportunities for sales promotions, displays, cross merchandising, store level execution agreements(local volume and permanent visibility)
• Build a strong relationship with customers to ensure long term collaboration
• Providing an overall competitive audit and input to the business, that will assist with operational planning
• Chilled & Ambient portfolio, covering brands like Tropicana, Naked, Alvalle, and Looza
• Carbonated soft drinks portfolio, covering brands like Pepsi Max, Pepsi, 7up and Mountain Dew
• Chips, Snacks and Salty Biscuits portfolio, covering brands like Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, …
• Nuts portfolio, covering the brand Duyvis
• Cereals portfolio, covering the brand Quaker
• A specific geographical area (Limburg, Vlaams Brabant, Antwerpse Kempen )
Furthermore, the function holder should respect, implement and sustain the PepsiCo Values and Code of Conduct.
• Visit the points of sales on time and according to scheduled dates (Reports on customer level)
• Improve store level availability
Primary Fixture Control and adjustments (range, NPD, facings, pricing, presentation)
Ensure perfect product rotation to avoid stales & OOS
Identify and report gaps in compliance to agreements
• Improve store level visibility
Implementation and follow up HQ agreements on secondary locations
Identify and capture opportunities for displays and install them. Know your store.
Influences store responsible(s) as to gain relevant space for our ranges and as to obtain permission for implementation of planograms.
Placement of POS-materials
Negotiation of Local volume thru temporary 2nd location
Negotiation of permanent 2nd locations
• Implement agreed sales promotions
Presell (Sales) Promotions
Influence order quantity and product mix
Secure proper execution (level of promo stock, price and promo mechanism communication)
• Provide input into regional field sales strategy (routing, areas, stores, in store information competitor’s, best practice, SWOT)
• Reporting :
Provide quality input of field data in the CRM tool ‘Sales Force +’
Frequent analysis & reporting of Results vs Objectives
Daily/weekly Administration: mails, ad-hoc demands, photo’s, etc
• Maintain smooth communication & strong relationships with influencers and decision makers of the store
Information Consumer Promo
Information Sales Promos
Range and NPD
Store Results vs Others
• Identify new business solutions with existing / new POS
• Proactive sourcing of information by networking, store visits, etc
• Participate interactively at field trainings and monthly field meetings
• Participate in trade/company related events
• Volume, Distribution, Share of shelve, Remodeling, Local volumes, Folder promotions, HQ agreed drives, permanent in store visibility, audit compliant free goods management, stock management, placement of POS materials, management of a full geographical area, business review( long term strategy), call frequency, coverage
What do we offer you?
Within PepsiCo we are proud of our nr 1 brands, but also care a lot about your career possibilities and personal development. You'll work together with inspiring and creative colleagues and we offer you many development opportunities in order to make sure our employees will be successful! In yearly cycles your progress will be discussed with you. Based on these outcomes as well as your long-term goals, your personal development plan will be determined.
Next to this challenging role we also offer competitive compensation and a fantastic range of flexible benefits, including an excellent pension scheme, 29 free days, and other benefits like a gym discount. We work with a bonus scheme; your own results have influence on your bonus.
PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies worldwide, producing a wide range of brands, including Pepsi, Lay's, Quaker, Doritos, Duyvis and many others. In the Benelux around 1600 people are working at PepsiCo at 8 different locations. Within PepsiCo you'll experience an informal, dynamic and result-oriented atmosphere - together we win!
Next to this PepsiCo is focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment - what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so, we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo's future growth and help other thrive.
KEY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Marketing / Sales degree or experience (min 3 years in FMSG sales function)
• Language Skills
Native language: Dutch
Good passive knowledge of English and French
• Basic knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
• Result driven/goal getter/winning mentality
• Good interpersonal skills and convincing attitude to build solid and professional long term relationships
• Analytical skills: ability to analyze customer data, analyze results and make action plans
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes in market trends and customer approach
• Ability to Identify Win-Win (Personal goals vs customer needs, identifies store potential, identifies new business opportunities)
• Pro-active, autonomous, able to work on own initiative within limits of their responsibilities
• Works quickly, disciplined and in an organized way
• Willing to do a minimum of physical work (eg. build display, build 2nd placement rack)
• Team player
• Flexibility (no 9 to 5 mentality)
Job Type: Regulier