Create and manage the day-to-day manpower schedules for all hourly production employees in the plant. This includes receiving call-ins/call-offs, tracking vacations, filling overtime positions on a real time basis, as well as, creating weekly schedules. Position requires ability to multi-task and work in high pressure scenarios/environment.
- Provide manpower coverage for all overtime, call-offs, vacation days, etc.
- Schedule, cover & track all vacations – weekly and daily and components of attendance
- Provide all production and maintenance manpower scheduling for multiple departments (5 X 8, 7 X 24 and weekend schedules)
- Manage efforts to remove/reduce overtime
- Work with production planning to identify manpower schedule needs.
- Communicate regularly with FLL’s/Shift leaders and other department leaders
- Track and communicate staffing numbers daily/weekly.
- Manage contractual shift preferences, etc.
- Knowledgeable of and compliant with production line staffing requirements and current labor agreement.
- Other duties as related to the scheduling, as assigned
- High School diploma with minimum 2-4 yrs. experience in manpower scheduling
- Associates degree preferred in administration.
- Ability/Flexibility to work non-standard hours
- Approachable & willing to help others
- Must be able to make sound decisions with a high level of confidence / confidentiality
- Self-starter, with good organizational skills, and detail-oriented.
- Team-oriented, with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to lead and complete projects, as assigned.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement