SAP BPC Development Lead
Street Address: United States - TX - Plano - 5600 Headquarters Dr - 75024-5838
Enterprise/SAP Solution Specialist
The position is for an individual contributor to gather requirements perform functional setup and configuration, fit-gap analysis, blueprinting, implementation, go-live activities and production support. The position will develop, document, test and implement SAP financial planning solutions with acceptance and support of the business and audit controls leadership. Will design and implement financial planning solutions using the SAP tools, including and not limited to BPS (Business Planning and Simulation, IP (Integrated Planning) and BPC (Business Planning and Consolidations). The role is to design, develop and support planning input forms and reports built using the EPM Excel Add-in tool.
The position will have experience will use tools like SAP Solution Manager (Charm), HP GSM (Global Service Manager), Quality Center, MS Excel and Visio etc., The position will monitor service manager incident queues and assist end users to resolve issues. Work with help desk and other relevant training and support groups to enhance and modify training materials for support releases.
- Will work with other technical teams and super users to ensure all required financial planning tools are running optimally without any disruption to the business processes.
- The position will work closely with business to enhance and make continuous improvements to the planning processes.
- The position will drive development of SAP break/fix configuration for the financial planning and forecasting areas. Monitor escalated help desk queues and assist end users in resolving issues.
- Make approved changes to applications to fulfill requirements in accordance with development standards. Analyze code, configure, test, implement and coordinate changes using knowledge of SAP BPS, Fox Code, BW, IP, BPC and ABAP functionality.
- The incumbent is required to have experience with SAP BPC HANA version 10 or above and related tools.
- Works with the business to confirm solution requirements.
- Escalates and facilitates resolution of design solution gaps.
- Ensures support of the production environment within the defined SLAs, complying with predefined process and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize team’s work with limited supervision.
- The role must have strong written and oral communications, and the ability to work under tight timelines.
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other STEM related area required
- 7+ years of hands-on SAP configuration skills in SAP Financial Planning applications
- At least 2 full lifecycle project deployments in SAP BPC (ideally integrated planning across a global company)
- Deep knowledge of the business processes associated with Financial Planning & Analysis
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- CPG industries experience a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement