Brand Manager - Better for You
Brand Manager – Better For You
Here at PepsiCo, we’re looking for a passionate Brand Manager to join the UK Snacks team, leading some of the UK’s most pioneering Better for You Snacking brands. The healthy snacking agenda could not be higher for consumers, retailers, government or brands in 2018 and as such, there has never been a more exciting time to join the Better for you marketing team!
Better For You and our Performance with Purpose agenda
Better for you is a shining example of how PepsiCo embraces its ‘Performance with Purpose’ global objectives. We are on a mission to genuinely improve the world we live in – not only by making our snacks that bit healthier but by improving our production processes to minimise environmental impact and to start giving back to communities in need.
This is a crucial role within the UK Snacks marketing department responsible for delivering the Sunbites UK Business Annual Commercial Plan by leveraging PepsiCo category communications and innovation plans and working closely with commercial teams to maximise their impact in the market.
So, what will you be doing?
- Drive brand Net Revenue and Market Share growth via gold-standard delivery of innovation, activation and comms plans
- Shape and deliver media and execution plans
- Own the governance process, driving strategically important projects through to execution
- Lead development, alignment and delivery of the Sales Execution Vision for NPD working closely with the execution and sales teams.
- Balancing the competing needs and priorities from consumer insights, customers and the business to ensure key stakeholder alignment / create and deliver plans aligned throughout the business
- Working closely with our European team to shape and deliver equity and innovation plans to drive strong growth
- Overall ownership and accountability for brand marketing budgets
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners: Sales, Commercialisation, Sales Execution, Consumer and Market Insights, Innovation, Shopper Marketing, Finance, Operations, R&D, and external agencies.
- Put in place strong tracking processes and deliver optimisation plans for brand activations and NPD when course-correction is required
What experience will you need?
- Consumer focused marketing background
- Genuine interest in healthy food and Lifestyle sector will be of great benefit
- Strong consumer understanding; skills in developing and understanding consumer insights to develop hypothesis and in using research to confirm marketing strategies.
- Analytical skills – create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen – able to connect strategy with working across a complex matrix and diverse teams.
- Strong track record of taking business projects and marketing campaigns from concept to delivery (activation, innovation)
- Creative flair – the ability to bring innovative solutions and best practises to drive results
- Commercially savvy – aware of the key interdependencies across a matrix organisation that will deliver commercial success
- Passion and understand of Digital advertising including best practise across social channels and emerging platforms
- Budget management experience
With over 20 global megabrands, PepsiCo have a well-earned reputation for Brand Marketing expertise. We have a commitment to invest in our people, whatever your career dreams. From juice to grains to snacks to social beverages; from the UK to France to the USA; from marketing to sales to HR to… You get the picture! Here at PepsiCo, we provide you with a world of equal career development opportunities. In addition, we offer a competitive salary, a flexible dynamic culture and a nutritious start to every single day with free Quaker porridge amongst many other benefits (summer hours, anyone?) We can't wait to read your application, so what are you waiting for..?
#LI-UKRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular