- Control & Reporting Associate Accountant ensures all financial transactions are properly housed in the accounting system.
- Responsible for various accounting functions including, but not limited to, booking journal entries, performing intercompany reconciliations, conducting month-end close, preparing financial reports and reviewing A&M sales curve, provide sales and miscellaneous pre and post-month close
- Responsible for own Sox Controls compliance
- Provide reliable information to shareholders based in Corporate policies from PepsiCo
- Training for new team-members
- Support and provide explanations to foreign Business Units as upon request
- Be in touch with the Logistics, Demand planning, Supply Chain, Innovation and Controlling Export teams
- Prepare monthly BFSI Chicago, Quaker Oats Co and related 7% markup and Gatorade concentrate profit related entities financial statements (Balance Sheet and P&L) variance analysis and investigate and explain significant variances (if needed)
- Consolidate monthly financial statement package (includes Balance Sheet, P&L, and account balance supporting documentation) to upload to HFM
- Requires general support to the business unit in the form of various financial analyses in order to assist the business in its controlling and decision making processes
- Run and review of Global Nutrition Group report for BFSI Chicago as per Corporate rules
- Quarterly preparation the BSR analyzes for entity BFSI Chicago and Quaker Oats
- Support financial reporting in HFM for Chicago Export entities
- Generate information for filling out the required FATCA/IRS requirements and US GAAP statutory books
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in general accounting roles or similar accounting positions is required.
- Bilingual (Spanish/ English). Spanish level of 80% (reading, writing, conversational).
- Previous systems experience working with SAP is required
- Previous systems experience working with HFM is highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, data analysis)
- Very organized and methodical individual who pays attention to details
- Must be proactive and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and in stressful environments in order to adhere to strict.
- Interpersonal and communication skills are required as individual will be required to interact with employees of several levels - including upper management - not only in U.S.A. and Mexico, but international as LATAM, Europe and Asia as well
- Approached to cooperative team-working
- USGAAP strong knowledge
- FATCA/IRS (US) strong knowledge
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement