What does the role involve?
PepsiCo is looking for independent, enthusiastic and ambitious interns for the Sales Team, for a period of 6 months from February 2019 onwards; consisting of Sales managers, Account Managers, Account Supports and Commercial Finance. Within this department we have three possible positions focusing on different buying groups.
Sales SuperUnie: participate in daily work needed for the 13 retailers (e.g. Plus, Hoogvliet, Dirk van den Broek) that are part of the SuperUnie Buying group.
Sales Albert Heijn: participate in daily work needed to manage AH and focus on the long-term partnership with Albert Heijn.
Sales NFR&HD/Jumbo: participate in daily work focusing on Non-Food Retail (e.g. Kruidvat, Action & Big Bazar), Hard Discounters (e.g. Aldi) and Jumbo.
Broadly, your job will involve:
• supporting the sales teams in all daily & ad hoc (multi-disciplinary) projects (with category management, shopper marketing, etc.);
• contributing in preparations needed for different internal & external meetings;
• supporting the roll-out of account plans;
• searching for new trends, opportunities and innovations within the different retailers and spot our own brands;
• contributing to a Go-To-Market strategy;
• maintaining an overview of our entire calendar within a dynamic team, and you will always be informed about where/when we should invest.
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (25-30) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
About PepsiCo and you!
PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. Everyday worldwide people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion times. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Duyvis, we are firmly represented within the Benelux. Here, we work with 1400 employees at 7 different locations to ensure the success of our company. At PepsiCo we cultivate an informal, dynamic and result-oriented business culture - we strive for success!
At the heart of PepsiCo, is Performance with Purpose — our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We believe that delivering for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not just the right thing to do, but that these actions also position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
Who are we looking for?
You are someone who:
• is an HBO/WO Bachelor’s or Master’s student or graduated (max. 3 months) with a commercial direction;
• likes to have room for space for own initiatives;
• does not flinch from convincing colleagues of other departments with our sales plans;
• is analytical and likes to follow the performance of products;
• has computer skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint);
• is fluent in Dutch (in both speaking and writing) and has a good command over the English language too.
Upload your CV! After considering your application, we will give you the opportunity to answer a few questions via a phone interview. For questions regarding this internship vacancy, please contact Karen de Lange (030-247 3811 or karen.delange@ pepsico.com).
Job Type: Tijdelijk/doorstroming