Assoc Admin Assistant
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Perform tasks associated with location support responsibilities including customer interaction, visitors, mail, and telephone support
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Show strong attention to detail and communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Manage, track, and communicate various financial administration controls, including pricing discrepancies
- Effective utilization of internal/external reporting and processing systems to accomplish daily tasks
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills required
- Demonstrate strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Perform general administrative support work such as running reports, copying, filing, faxing etc.
- Maintain relevant employee trackers
- Act as backup for other location administrators
- Maintain high level of integrity and professionalism in handling confidential material on a daily basis
- Ability to work proficiently and calmly under pressure
· Associate’s Degree in Business or an equivalent combination of education and experience - Bachelor’s Degree in Business is preferred.
· The applicant must also have demonstrated problem solving and planning skills focused on the ability to plan, prioritize and execute.
· The selected candidate must have extensive knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint with the ability to understand multiple business related computer systems and programs.
· Strong organization skills and ability to work independently and proactively are necessary for this role.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement