PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unusual traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
PepsiCo Saudi Snacks For Foods Limited established in 1995 with 3 plants in Jeddah, Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Are you ready to explore PepsiCo Saudi Snacks Food Limited and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life?
As a Brand Manager you will be responsible to drive “In- Market Performance” on Sunbites Brand Category by ensuring flawless activation of all brand related programs and innovation launches as well as full ownership of commercial agenda to deliver volume, share, net revenue and key brand Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Lead and project manage all Commercial Unit marketing and innovation initiatives for the Sunbites Brand.
- Implement and execute marketing activities according to Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and marketing calendar.
- Lead Advertising and Marketing(A&M) spending to be in line with annual operating plan(AOP), through budgeting and monthly tracking within the overall budget plan set by the develop team.
- Ensure appropriate agency leadership.
- Implement pack artwork designs (new and amended) starting from measuring stocks, briefing suppliers, leading cross functional task-forces, getting approvals and print proof.
- Manage contractual process with suppliers starting from finalizing deal to satisfying required approvals from finance, tax and legal.
- Monitor and communicate the competition activities to the brand teams on an “as frequent as possible” basis.
- Work with agency partners to execute media and digital campaigns as well as activation programs.
- Own Monthly updates – project status, program modifications, budget tracking, and other timely information to facilitate effective decision-making.
- Lead all brand analysis / diagnosis as well as insights generation with Insight Manager and present findings on quarterly basis.
- Assist Marketing Manager with Trade Marketing in leading commercial meetings to measure deviations of set scorecards and come up with action plans to tackle identified gaps as well as ensuring alignment of main partners.
- Support the develop team with identifying key locally meaningful insights for new product ideas in addition to ensuring compliance within activate scope with Stage Gate process for innovations development.
- Lead & develop local brands agenda where applicable.
- Lead local creative agency management for local brands.
- Drive cross functional agenda to be able to deliver / execute plans and launches.
- Partner with Trade Marketing manager to drive Trade Marketing Agenda and execute retail marketing programs.
You should be demonstrating the following Qualifications / Requirements :
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and commercial sense.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with Global Groups/Teams, Senior Management, Suppliers, Agencies, etc.
- Excellent project management skills covering product & process development within FMCG environment.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
Job Type: Regular