Modern Trade Field Sales Manager
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of fun foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
We are focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment – what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo’s future growth and help others thrive.
At PepsiCo, we believe our continued success depends on a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. Our teams reflect the diversity of our communities and consumers. And inclusion is a way of life. In an ever-changing environment, we know that creativity from individuals with varied backgrounds and experiences is critical.
As a Modern/Organized Trade Field Sales Manager you will be mainly responsible for the following:
- Implement and execute Account Business Plans, activities, promotions and deliver/ exceed the planned volume, revenue and profit targets for assigned customers.
- Execute Customer Development Agreements (CDA’s) and World-class standards merchandising materials and in store programs.
- Drive volume, profitability, & share across the Organized Trade channel for the region.
- Roll out of PepsiCo International (PI) AOP business initiatives for Global & Regional Accounts.
- Execute the sales plan for assign customers and achieve the sales volume, market share, market execution and customer service objectives through effective leadership and maximum utilization of the Regional sales teams and ensuring successful achievement of sales AOP and to safeguard & develop the company image in the market place.
- Manage OT field team for day-to-day execution of OT business development building contacts with assigned key Customers.
- Maintain equipment orders, shipment, and delivery to customers.
- Coordinate and execute mega events in major OT accounts within designated region.
- Manage and execute product promotions within given time as per strategic OT plan.
- Conduct market visits to ensure proper execution and implementation.
- Attend to customer complaints and comments and apply any necessary amendment to account contract.
- Respond to market change and implement changes accordingly.
You should be demonstrating the following Qualifications / Requirements:
- Demonstrated functional expertise with FMCG Company for a minimum of 5 years of sales field experience.
- Commercial awareness - strong knowledge of what's important/needed by Sales to develop Selling tools and stories and delivering Gold standard execution.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as facilitation skills - Confidence to lead and direct discussion across all levels.
- Ability to engage and enthuse others with clear, concise communication to reach decision and recommendation.
- Strong Negotiation and Relationship building skills and ability to influence - Ability to influence at all levels and build relationship with key customers.
- Very Good English and Arabic language skills.
- No travel restrictions.
- Results Driven.
- Developing and supporting the Team.
Job Type: Regular