Marketing Finance Assistant Analyst
This role is responsible for providing support and guidance to Marketing regarding PBC A&M payment processing and guidelines to ensure governance around accounting principles and policies.
- Responsible for Brand A&M payment process and compliance; includes creation of shopping carts, submission of invoices, governance to process and issue resolution.
- Partner with PFSS to ensure timely processing of new vendors, prompt payment requests and resolution of parked/blocked issues.
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure Agency and Ad Production guidelines are followed
- Support organizational efficiency and productivity through streamlining of processes
- Track and reconcile Agency Contractual Out of Pocket spends based on contractual terms.
- Support cash flow initiatives by tracking invoice submissions and year end open PO report.
- Assist in year-end A&M accrual process.
- Support workload around system enhancements, provide cross functional training and support A&M Finance Analysts as needed
- Complete special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree – Finance or Accounting (preferred)
- Knowledge of Systems (SAP, P2P), Excel and Microsoft Office
- Finance experience and a strong understanding of business and functions
- Ability to interact closely and professionally with colleagues of various levels and functions within the organization
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement