Account Merchandiser - Part time - Fredericton, NB
|PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family. |
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
As a you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. We strive to build rewarding careers and develop our Talent by providing clear career growth with ample room for development. Success is fostered through passionate teams, dedicated people and a supportive environment.
The M is responsible for product merchandising within large volume stores. This includes stocking shelves, rotating shelved product, setting up displays, cooler stocking/rotation, storage room organization and movement of product from storage to the sales floor. Sales responsibilities and customer contact are incidental and not a significant role for this position.
Region: Fredericton, NB
Job type: Part-time - Must be available on weekdays and weekends
Number of position: 1
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Post-secondary education, an asset
- Prior merchandising or retail customer service experience required
- Must have reliable vehicle to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
- Valid driver's license, in good standing and proof of insurance required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. frequently for 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull up to 15- 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling, and squatting
- Must be able to perform frequent reaching over shoulder, waist level, and from the floor
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
Job Type: Regular