HR Analytics Data Scientist
This is an exciting time in PepsiCo!
We are currently searching for a highly motivated Analytics Analyst within the European HR Analytics team, reporting directly to the HR Analytics Director.
- To manage and analyse workforce data to generate meaningful business insights. To play an important role in analysing and providing data for strategic workforce planning and talent analytics.
- Gather and analyse data, using advanced statistical models and continuously learning about new ways to mine data and distil meaning out of the increasing amount of data available to us. Data to help us understand our internal workforce, our potential external future workforce and know how we can best manage our PepsiCo employees to drive real business results and value.
- Build tools to bring our workforce insights to our HR leaders and a wide audience to drive actions from workforce data and insights.
- Join our team to continue the HR analytics journey we are on and help us shape our future projects and analyses!
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, computer science, statistics, mathematics or related field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of relevant experience is preferred, experience with data/statistical analysis is a must.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language for statistical analysis (preferably R or Python, but SPSS, SAS, STATA, Mathematica, Matlab, etc. will be considered) is required.
- Strong data and analytical skills. You enjoy working with numbers and bringing structure to complex data sheets!
- Strong relationship building skills with internal/external partners and senior staff.
- Must be a detail-oriented and exhibiting creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent in Excel and PowerPoint and other presentation software. Experience with Tableau will be a plus.
Job Type: Regular