Marketing Sr Analyst
ACTIVATR is a powerful onsite marketing partner to brand teams within the North American Beverages business sector. The role of Sr Brand Activation Analyst will be a critical member within the high performing Create team. Specifically, this role will have the unique opportunity of driving the development of brand and shopper-centric digital assets and print merchandising tools across multiple channels.
Within ACTIVATR, you will be given significant responsibility to create high impact graphic assets that drive brand recognition and consumption at the Moment of Choice. This role has a wide level of exposure to multiple brands and cross-functional partners given the portfolio nature of the team. We move at a fast pace and on multiple initiatives at a time, which gives the Sr Brand Activation Analyst exposure to different facets of the business and provides the ability to build a broad network across the company.
Ideal candidates are creative, metrics-driven, project management experts and know how to build strong relationships with internal and external cross-functional partners.
You will leverage your deep knowledge of our brands to act as the marketing activation gatekeeper to ensure all work is strategically-focused and delivered on time and on budget.
You will own and drive our consumer insights testing arm, translating consumer insights to effective marketing activations.
- Drive our activation insights agenda to ensure all marketing activations are grounded in consumer insight-driven principles and measurable KPI’s
- Navigate and lead internal creative and production team members effectively and ensure quality activations.
- Developing creative briefs and driving the development of visual brand assets as the output.
- Manage our innovation agenda as it relates to temporary merchandising solutions.
- Lead, drive and deliver projects on time, within budget parameters and at our high quality standard level.
- Building effective relationships and driving process with multiple cross-functional stakeholders including Marketing, Design and Commercial Planning teams to flawlessly execute program deliverables.
- Analyzing program data in order to impact the efficacy of future initiatives.
- Developing and presenting quarterly post program stewardship reports to brand teams.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- This role requires a minimum of 2 to 3 years of marketing experience and/or shopper marketing, agency, retailer or producer experience. Must have a BA/BS, although MBA is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage and translate consumer, channel and category insights into effective marketing activations across print, digital and social creative outputs
- Superior project management skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Gold standard collaboration and written/oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skillset with ability to find actionable, pragmatic solutions for complex problems
- Fluency with social media
- Agency or Agency management experience a plus
- Consumer testing / Research experience a plus
- Strong MS office skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement