Sr. Manager - Advanced Analytics
Street Address: United States - TX - Plano - 5600 Headquarters Dr - 75024-5838
The Senior Manager (Advanced Analytics) will be responsible for leading and implementing Advanced Analytics capabilities at PepsiCo. These capabilities will include Batch and Streaming Analytics, Machine learning models, Natural Language processing, Natural language generation, and other new technologies in the field of Advanced Analytics.
As a member of our team, you can expect to spearhead initiatives that are accountable for the design, development and the innovation of Advanced Analytics solutions on PepsiCo’s Analytics Platform which applies support for multiple business solutions across PepsiCo. This platform enables a high return on investment for our business partners with the resulting insights give us the ability to actively evolve analytic solutions within PepsiCo. In addition you will also support efforts to "lift and shift" these projects and insights from the US to global sectors and other supporting businesses and brands within PepsiCo.
- Accountable for innovating and building new Advanced Analytic capabilities that allows PepsiCo to do analytics better, faster and cheaper
- Improve PepsiCo’s Next Gen. Analytic Platform and architect, design, build and test analytics applications on top of the platform that could be used across global sectors.
- Participate in identification, implementation and adoption of new technologies in field of Advanced Analytics
- Execute statistical methods and advanced data science modeling techniques that shows business relevant results
- Participate in new project pursuits, research and proposal creation to quantify project scope, deliverables and business value for PepsiCo
- Work with a dynamic and diverse team to deliver industrialized analytic components as new projects are identified for business success
- Quickly able to design advanced solutions and estimate effort / cost
- Able to simplify complex analytical solutions for communication to other key partners.
- Identify continual improvement of all solutions and explore new groundbreaking advanced analytic techniques
- Ensure markets have the ability to clearly understand the analytic approach and report-out
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BA/BS required; preferably in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science or Operations Research
- 5+ years of experience in Hadoop eco system, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Java or R or Python and exposure to machine learning techniques.
- Knowledge of SAS, Netezza, Teradata, Sqoop, NiFi is a plus
- Experience in data wrangling, advanced analytic modeling, and AI/ML capabilities is helpful
- Has good communication and organizational skills and has the ability to deal with ambiguity while juggling multiple priorities and projects at the same time
- Able to understand statistical solutions and execute similar activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement