Assistant Manager - Quality
Street Address: India - Foods - Pune Plant
Accountabilities – list in priority order the main accountabilities/deliverables of the role, including key measures. These should be clearly the responsibilities of the JOB HOLDER.
- Lead internal / external audits (AIB, Personal Hygiene, Process audit, Food Safety) at Plant.
- Driving food safety agenda by doing monthly food safety audits & ensuring CAPA closure.
- Maintaining records of customer/consumer complaints. Build awareness around it to all, making action plans & closure of the same.
- Administer & maintain the 3P leakage data & circulate data to all concerned.
- Lead assigned TPM circle & drive agenda as per plan. Participating in TPM activities for increased involvement in the functioning of the plant.
- Support EHS manager for ETP related documentation.
- Support Agro manager in Potato management process thru daily analysis of potato availability as per specs & potato planning for production and monthly audits of potato 3P to ensure storage & testing as per PepsiCo standards
- Coordinate with manufacturing for IPS audits & support for closure of actin points.
- Partner HR in imparting training to plant population on food safety, safety, personal hygiene, product & packaging quality as per training calendar
- Management Information system - Compilation and tracking of key quality performance indicators on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensuring hygiene and sanitation standards are maintained in the plant.
- Supporting the Quality manager in implementing best quality systems for the plant
- Contributing towards developing a quality focused culture
- Contributing towards effectiveness of Quality team by providing data points.
- Implementing of change initiatives and supporting continuous improvement in department
- Conduct quarterly internal Food Safety audits along with QA manager and conduct management review meeting with Food Safety team to strengthen the systems.
- Lies with PCI vendor & ensure adherence to IPM program.
Key Skills/Experience Required – specific education/certification, specific functional experience, language etc NEEDED for the job. Please note that this is not necessarily the incumbent’s personal background.
- Experience of working in Quality Assurance dept. in food manufacturing units.
- Experience of preparing and implementing HACCP in food processing facility.
- B.Sc. Chemistry, Food Tech Degree, Post Graduate in Food tech,
Job Type: Regular