- Deployment of workmen on respective work stations as per plan
- Ensuring compliance to shift production targets as per FLI quality and hygiene standards (AVC, NE, Small compliance etc.)
- Ensuring minimal wastage, optimum manpower utilization, and optimal usage of consumables & operating at maximum efficiencies (Efficiencies, DL, and Productivity etc.)
- Ensuring accurate and timely record keeping and data entry (shift log books, CCP records, Why-Why analysis & safety & statutory records)
- Ensuring line discipline during production – OT, Absenteeism, self relieving etc.
- Enabling the implementation of a quality, hygiene, safety & TPM culture that promotes company growth
- Batch closing and stock verification in Day store. (KCs)
- Data analysis & troubleshooting
- Machine up-keeping
- Volume compliance: NE,TE, AVC
- Budget: Operate within AOP budgets for consumables, material usage as per BOM and Overtime of operatives
- Geography: One complete shift in the plant ( Incharge of the complete factory operations in night shifts)
- No of customers: Outbound logistics, Quality, Consumers, vendors etc.
- No of sites: One ( 7 production lines)
Key Skills/Experience Required – specific education/certification, specific functional experience, language etc NEEDED for the job. Please note that this is not necessarily the incumbent’s personal background.
- Education: B.E, B. Tech/M.Sc. ( Food Technology)
- Functional Experience: Approx 5-7 years of experience
- Language: English, vernacular language, Hindi
- Experience in a FMCG industry ( preferably food industry)
- Experience of leading a large team comprising of operators and contract workers
- Exposure to other companies’ manufacturing systems and shop floor culture
- Commercial/ financial dexterity
Job Type: Regular