Intern Change Management
Street Address: Netherlands - Utrecht - Utrecht - Zonnebaan 35 - 3542 EB
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Portfolio Management and Change Management intern, for a period of 6 months starting from February 2019, who joins the Business Transformation Office for Benelux. This role provides visibility of the full lifecycle of the business tactical and strategic initiatives from demand management to execution and benefit realization.
This includes partnering with the Transformation Office Manager in:
- Shaping the tactical & strategic transformation “agenda”
- Deliver Project leadership / Governance
- Managing / coordinating overall Project pipeline
- Scorecarding for each project and project progress
- Trade off visibility, prioritization and unblocking among initiatives and resources
- Change Management facilitation for specific projects or initiatives, including ownership on specific steps in these projects
Expected outcomes include:
- Structured evaluation of potential investments & outcomes
- Enable process that allows decision makers to compare investments, make trade offs and ensures optimal resource allocation
- Portfolio set-up that represents the greatest benefit for the organization
- Consistent way to manage the delivery of projects, proactively identifying risk & dependencies to ensure projects are delivered with expected value
- Coordinating specific steps for projects that are part of the transformation agenda (e.g. iS&OP, Connected Employee, Business Unit of the Future, etc.)
When it isn’t clear which projects are priority for the business
When projects aren’t delivered on time or with expected benefits – repeatedly
When decision makers aren’t sure if resources are allocated to the highest value projects
When team members are regularly over-stretched on to multiple competing projects
When employee feedback reflect the points above
What new initiatives / ideas are needed based on overall transformation agenda
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (10-15) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
About PepsiCo and you
PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. Everyday worldwide people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion times. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Duyvis, we are firmly represented within the Benelux. Here, we work with 1400 employees at 7 different locations to ensure the success of our company. At PepsiCo we cultivate an informal, dynamic and result-oriented business culture - we strive for success!
At the heart of PepsiCo, is Performance with Purpose — our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We believe that delivering for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not just the right thing to do, but that these actions also position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
Upload your CV! After considering your application, we will give you the opportunity to answer a few questions via a phone interview. For questions regarding this internship vacancy, please contact Karen de Lange (030-247 3811 or karen.delange@ pepsico.com).
Who are we looking for?
- Have a bachelor or masters degree (preferably in the field of Business Administration) and have affinity with Digitalization / Information Management
- Are independent, proactive and a true problem Solver
- Are a responsible team player with a hands on approach
- Have a vivid / innovative mindset
- Have good communication as well as social skills
- Have an interest in learning Portfolio Management, Resource Management and Project Management Office governance processes and Organization change management
- Have a strong analytical capability to view problems from multiple points and perspectives
- Are capable to lead and influence multifunctional teams to common objectives
- Are fluent in English
Job Type: Temporary