West Balkans Talent Acquisition lead
- Develop full cycle recruitment strategy: Job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc
- Develop and impelent new recruitment programs and assessment tools
- Coordinate HR team members and Hiring Managers to use Kenexa efficiently for all levelled and contractor employees
- Conduct trainings for Hiring Managers to advance Kenexa usage experise
- Hold trainings for increasing Hiring Managers’ competency based interview technics
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of job requisition / description for required competencies, skills, knowledge required of successful applicants
- Conduct position briefing meetings with hiring managers
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with potential candidates with hiring mangers, assessment centers
- Conduct interview assessments with potential candidates and create short list to present to hiring manager
- Conducts meetings with hiring manager and standardized assessment team to review appropriate standardized assessment tools for assessing candidates.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Responsible for full TA budget management
- Provides feedback to candidates during all stages of the process
- Coordinates communication regarding necessary documentation in line with the recruitment process and local legislations
- Maintains and keeps up-to-date records and information in the database
- Compiles reports, produces regular and ad hoc analyses of information relating to the recruitment
- Receives, classifies, consolidates and puts into a system (Kenexa) all job requests, CVs, and other recruitment process related documentation and information
- Develop PepsiCo’s employer brand through integrated and creative HR marketing activities (launch of EVP) for developing the use of cutting-edge sourcing methodologies to identify and engage with high caliber candidates both internally and externally:
- Champion the use of social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and other sourcing methods, (e.g. networking, referrals, advertising) by establishing an active presence (in line with global policy),
- Take primary responsibility for activating and managing PepsiCo employer brand within WB, Baltics and FOBO locations
- Analyze effectiveness of different recruitment sources and campaigns and give the recommendations on the best way of candidate sourcing and supply by functions, job categories and locations.
- Support executing the strategy that makes people want to work for the company.
- Develop tools’ advertising and marketing campaigns, assist with the design of materials like posters and brochures, conduct research and attend professional conferences,
- Find ways to ensure PepsiCo business leads take part in universities’ campus organizations as speaker, and engage with graduate population.
- Feel the pulse of market situation through researches, networking, benchmarking with competitors, participating in professional communities, etc.;
- Build strong relations with professional population
- Assess trends, review studies and communicate with subject matter experts to stay aware of opportunities and challenges.
- University degree
- Prior experience working for a recruitment agency and/or in-house experience at large multinational firm for at least 4 years
- Advanced level of English &Serbian language
- MS Office Program knowledge is required
- Business acumen, project management skills, customer focus, flexibility, innovation
- Maturity to work with senior leaders
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Research and analytical skills
Job Type: Regular