R&D Manager, SRA, E-Commerce;科学与法规事务部经理， 电子商务
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Support rapid growth of China E-commerce business to help enrich import product portfolio as well as ensure regulatory compliance, and work with industrial associations to drive regulatory development in favor of business, as well as support to resolve possible import regulatory-relevant crisis/issues.
- Implement import verification process, to support aggressive development of E-commerce/import business.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance of import product by formulation verification.
- Prepare technical documentation including PLS when it’s requested by the process.
- Support E-commerce team on regulatory details including product classification, additive name and functionality, etc in order to facilitate labeling, claim designed by importer;
- Provide test report guidance, formula translation support based on import regulation & PepsiCo policy, to facilitate importer at CIQ registration.
- Review product information, claim on web page for local products sold on E-commerce, to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Follow closely on regulation development with implication on import business.
- Provide regulatory consultancy in support of cross-border model import.
- Support export business from regulatory standpoint when necessary.
- Assist in challenges / Issue management in relevance with E-commerce business as needed.
- Monitor packaging regulatory development and provide interpret for business to guide compliance practice.
- Lead regulatory projects to deliver productivity by unlocking regulatory barriers.
- Collaborate with SRA colleagues to monitor all proposed changes to Regulations and input into strategy to manage.
- Once regulations are promulgated ensure precise execution
- Input into process and work practice improvements
- Afford external regulatory projects on industry association platform to drive regulation development with business relevance.
-No regulatory compliance issue; unlock regulatory barrier to support business strategic goals
- E-commerce team
- SRA at origin
- Marketing, GSG/GNG/GBG
- Corporate Affairs
- AQSIQ/Local CIQ
- Industrial association
- Industrial SRA peer
- Minimum of Bachelor in Food Science or Related Discipline
- < 8 years working experience for Multinational Food Company in SRA / Quality or related discipline, import/export regulatory experience is prefered
- Good knowledge of China Regulations and Food safety governance structure
- Excellent Communication skill
- Good learning agility
- Fluent writing and speaking in English
- Chinese language - native
- Be familiar with Chinese Food Regulations with good understanding and interpret of them, especially on the import/export regulation.
- Willing to take pressure. Experience with packaging regulatory system in China is preferred.
Job Type: Regular