Tableau Associate Analyst
Street Address: United States - TX - Plano - 5600 Headquarters Dr - 75024-5838
This key role on the GD&A Business Intelligence (BI) team leads the overall self-service BI capability execution, a critical capability within PepsiCo to remove IT from being in the middle of reporting/dash boarding and allowing business analysts to operate self-sufficiently. You should have a passion for data, knowledge and understanding of the science and psychology of visualization, and the ability to speak to multiple levels of a Fortune 50 company.
You should be technically competent in the Tableau Desktop product and preferably have some experience with Tableau Server. Your technical acumen will be leveraged as we start to implement more advanced visualization and analytics solutions leveraging the Microsoft Azure cloud. These include but will not be limited to Microsoft Power BI, Natural Language Generation (NLG) and Natural Language Query tools, and advanced analytics capabilities.
You will be involved in all aspects of the process for visualization and analytics – from helping users connect to data, building solutions, and managing and optimizing the analytics environments. With your passion and enthusiasm we can push our business intelligence and analytics environment to the next level.
- BA / BS degree with a focus in Information Technology, Computer Science, BIS/MIS, or in a related field / background
- 1+ years of hands on Tableau experience focusing on development
- 1+ years of SQL experience or other general database technologies; some exposure to standard database design concepts is also useful
- Excellent analytical skills – as you will be asked for help for diagnosing data / dashboard issues
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as this role will be part of the “Face of IT” in dealing with the user community
- Tableau certifications are a plus
- Experience with Tableau Server / administration
- Experience with Teradata, Oracle or other enterprise databases a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI and SAP BusinessObjects also a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement