FP&A Senior Analyst
Corporate FP&A function acts as the analytical engine of the entire company to provide financial/strategic insights and support optimal business decision making.
The Analyst/Sr. Analyst role is responsible for supporting SVP FP&A and Sr. Director FP&A in developing detailed analysis of the global Pepsico portfolio, across entire P&L.
The Analyst/Sr. Analyst will provide the systems’ expertise required to develop and maintain key data files for Corporate FP&A, enhancing the data file setup/structure, developing thoughtful and independent analysis, and providing key insights for Sr. Leadership. These files form the basis for numerous financial summaries that are leveraged by the SVP, Corporate FP&A and broader Corporate FP&A team. Confidence, strong executive presence, and motivation are expected from this individual.
This role also supports Manager Corporate FP&A in global forecasting process.
- Own entire Corp FP&A’s data driven/analytic processes and files; support PepsiCo’s systems, including Hyperion Financial Management system and SAP BPC
- Understand scenarios, account structures and hierarchies, independently ensuring timely updates, quality and consistency of the data files
- Cultivate strong relationships with corporate and sector teams to foresee changes and strengthen meaningful data readiness for SVP FP&A
- Support Forecast Manager in development of PepsiCo Global Forecast (consolidation, reporting, and assessment)
- Support the development of BOD decks presented by CFO as well as BOD memos from CEO which outline financial performance for both actuals and forecast/plan.
- Liaise with Corp. Control and publish GNG performance metrics 1x a period
- Enhance and maintain the PepsiCo historical financial database (by period and by year)
- Develop summaries, insights and review materials from quarterly analytical templates
- Respond to ad hoc requests for information and analysis from SVP, Corporate FP&A and Senior Management
- BA or BS with 2-4 years relevant experience
- MBA or CPA a plus but not required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel modeling and analysis skills
- HFM power user with experience in working with databases and systems
- Knowledge of PepsiCo’s HFM structure, a plus
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office; Bloomberg, Hyperion, Factset tools a plus); teach others in the Corp FP&A team
- Strong attention to detail yet stronger ability to examine the bigger picture
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven collaboration/teamwork experience
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement