Sales Associate Manager - East Cairo Wholesale Manager
Street Address: Egypt
Are you ready to explore PepsiCo's Chipsy for Food Industries and be part of this iconic multinational? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Enjoy some flexibility that will ensure you are balancing your personal and professional life?
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world-class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
The Key Purpose is to transform the Wholesale channel performance by developing an executional channel sales strategy for Egypt snacks that will support our Go to Market (GTM), volume, market share, profit and revenue objectives and leverage our competitive edge within the market through customer segmentation, allocating investment for each segment, designing new pay for performance mechanism, developing business plans for each customer & delivering all KPIs related to the wholesale channel performance, through effective collaboration and influencing of the field sales management.
This should be through the following:
- Deliver the yearly wholesale channel Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Build the channel segmentation, and execution plan by region and consolidate strategy and actions on the national front, works closely with the transformation team and resources.
- Monitor and evaluate wholesale channel performance, accountable for revenue, volume, Market share and Cost to Serve (CTS).
- Set the channel’s Annual Discounts & Allowances (D&A) strategy by segment and synchronize rate per case strategy across all units, channels, and regions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the Key wholesalers nationwide.
- Ensure proper execution of all merchandising and operational priorities (to include Trade promotion planning and budget tracking).
- Report competitive activities to the Trade Marketing team in order to be incorporated into the monthly Competitor Activities Report.
- Provide ongoing coaching to all Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) to achieve the channel’s financial goals.
- Handle revenue, profitability and costs across all regions and drives commitment to meeting wholesale channel’s financial goals.
- Partner with finance planning to develop Profit & Loss (P&L) financial model for the channel.
You should be demonstrating the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant discipline.
- Excellent business knowledge of different sales and distribution GTM with minimum 5 years of experience within FMCG industry.
- Business & people leadership skills
- Very good command of English.
- Strong Analytical thinking.
- Strong creativity and logical thinking.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Very Good strategic planning.
- Leveraging financial concepts.
Job Type: Regular