R&D Director/Директор по исследованиям и разработкам
Street Address: Russia – Moscow – Moscow – Leningradsky prospect 72, build 4 – 125315
- Lead Sector team of quality assurance professionals to assure innovation and R&D driven productivity initiatives meet PepsiCo quality and food safety requirements through technical stage gate (TSG) process
- Act as primary point of contact for FSQA needs for category innovation efforts and ensure innovation pipeline is vetted, risks identified and mitigated by leveraging subject matter experts in food safety, microbiology, thermal process, regulatory affairs etc.
- Partner with quality systems and food safety COE for global deployment of critical quality and food safety programs as identified as PepsiCo strategic plan (PSP)
- Continued partnership with global/sector quality control teams to ensure operating sustainability of deployed initiatives from a food safety and quality perspective
- Lead other teams outside of FSQA to address and mitigate emerging market hurdles in cultural, bench strength capability, infrastracture, regulatory and resource challenged sectors
- Deploy adequate and capable resources to support complex and high return global initiatives to meet nutrition category AOP and SBP commitments and PepsiCo PwP goals
- Maintain talent pipeline and organizational health through coaching, training and mentoring of team of direct/indirect reports
- Keep close partnership with business partners in R&D to anticipate changes in business plans and prepare accordingly
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a manufacturing Quality/Food Safety leadership role OR corporate Quality/Food Safety role.
- 20-30% travel required
- Experience in managing direct reports and managing through influence required, experience in managing remote location teams preferred
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Knowledge of international market, global food safety and regulatory landscape (FSMA, CODEX, EU, HACCP, GFSI etc.) desired
Job Type: Regular