We are a Fortune-500 company that values performing with purpose. Beyond a salary, we provide employees with the possibility of work/Life benefits (work from home, flex times, half day Fridays or the local equivalent), health care benefits, wellness programs, and retirement plans. Every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Within PepsiCo international compliance team, each team member has the opportunities to work with tax planning, tax audit and tax accounting teams, and to gain a better understanding of PepsiCo international business. With the U.S. tax reform, each member has a great opportunity to learn the application of the new tax laws and the impact to PepsiCo. We offer the wide-range of career path, and we value your effort and contribution to the team and tax department. The Tax Manager is responsible for the below:
- Review Forms 5471, 8858, and 8865 tax returns for foreign subsidiaries
- Prepare Transition tax calculation, GILTI, and FDII
- Prepare FTC and tax pool calculation
- Review tax return disclosures and elections related to foreign operations, and all other required international tax filings.
- Earnings and Profits calculations for foreign subsidiaries including maintaining foreign tax pools, sourcing foreign subsidiary income, and allocating/apportioning foreign subsidiary expenses.
- Calculate and substantiate Subpart F income inclusions for purposes of the US tax return.
- Assist Tax Planning projects
- Assist Tax Audit IDRs
- Assist Tax Accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 5+ years international tax experience with public accounting firm and/or multinational corporation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Masters in Taxation Preferred
- Detail Oriented individual who takes ownership of projects
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement