We are a Fortune-500 company that values performing with purpose. Beyond a salary, we provide employees with the possibility of work/Life benefits (work from home, flex times, half day Fridays or the local equivalent), health care benefits, wellness programs, and retirement plans. Every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. When you join Frito Lay (Business unit of PepsiCo) Accounting and Finance team in Plano Texas you have the opportunity - after 18 months in the role – to be considered for advancement or rotation into another accounting or finance group. PepsiCo Accounting professionals have a seat at the table and a voice in conversations across the company.
This position oversees all active capital projects for Frito-Lay US and is knowledgeable of the Oracle Projects and Oracle Fixed Assets applications. The position interacts closely with field locations, finance, engineering, external auditors, and real estate
- Ensure compliance with PepsiCo policies and GAAP regarding asset capitalization.
- Key in implementation for the new leasing accounting standard
- Coordinate and prepare various fixed asset and lease schedules for PepsiCo, KPMG, and Financial Reporting on period, quarterly, and year-end basis.
- Perform reconciliations and present Balance Sheet Review materials to Controller
- Prepare forecast and plan for depreciation expense
- Coordinate and manage fixed asset plant audits
- Supervise seven accounting specialists
- Perform other ad hoc reporting
- Participate in special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3+ years accounting experience
- 2+ years Public Accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced Excel skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement