Supply Chain Sustainability Analyst
Join the FLNA Sustainability Team! Within Supply Chain, we are fast-paced, results-oriented team leading the way in Performance with Purpose (PwP) in the areas of Planet, People, and Products. The team develops strategies and executes programs to deliver productivity and meet goals in greenhouse gas reduction, water usage, waste-to-landfill, recycling, and many other areas. You can feel good about doing well in your career while also doing good for the company and planet.
This role is responsible for analytics and reporting in support of the FLNA Sustainability team and the Performance With Purpose mission. This includes:
- Streamlining and redesigning existing reports and scorecards to ensure accurate reporting and to reduce redundancy. Process mapping data flow and ensuring data in the system has completeness and integrity and can withstand audit and assessment by 3rd parties
- Supporting the team and field locations with ad-hoc data and statistical analysis to assess opportunities and benefits of new programs that will drive operational performance and meet PwP goals
- Supporting strategic plan and operating plan development, including productivity and capital build and risk files, financial and energy/utility usage analysis and senior management presentations
- Running periodic financial, usage, and other performance reports and analysis in support of the daily operation and performance assessment
- Supporting field conference calls and other venues to communicate strategy to the organization
- Identification, setup and maintenance of improved online data, information, and file warehouse
- Support ingcapital budget planning to identify strategic investment decisions and to ensure timely execution of projects
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Accounting/Finance, Business or Management Information Systems.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain, Finance, Planning, or related field
- Experience with financial and statistical analysis & modeling
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into graphical or visual form for effective communication
- Computer literacy in Microsoft, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (advanced)
- Highly organized and can prioritize multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and self-managed, also able to work well in a team environment
- Strong analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally, to all levels of management
- Working knowledge of Essbase, VBA, Access, and/or Tableau is a plus as is running queries in XNET & TSO and designing reports BOBJ
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement