Trade Marketing Supervisor
Main Purpose – what is the main objective/purpose of the role?
1.Lead Commercial Agenda for PepsiCo brands to convert marketing plan into commercial plans to ensure excellent execution to capture incremental volume and profit
- Work collaboratively with brand teams to develop and implement projects to deliver brands AOP.
- Develop commercial initiatives for brands such as sales incentive, retailer programs, offtake tools, VPO modules, promotions to leverage volume and profit.
- Manage and track Trade Marketing Budget regularly to provide 100% compliance to AOP budget
- Work collaboratively with CatMan to innovate, develop and recommend execution standards for each sub-channel and follow up the implementation throughout the year.
- Develop execution guideline for innovations and national promos.
- Monitor financial performances (break-even, variation, cause of change) to determine the impact of potential strategies/ tactics/initiatives to make fact-based recommendations.
- Direct RM team to develop tactical products (Multipacks, bundles etc.) to bring incremental growth and provide competitive advantage on the market.
- Demonstrate effective project management skills by leading multiple projects and teams to achieve results.
- Provide specific briefs to vendors in line with Sales & TM field inputs and overall brands corporate strategy.
- Support PO1 Field Team on conducting market tours, customer visits, etc. to build plans and partnerships with key constituents.
- Create effective internal and external communication of marketing program details, funding, business objectives and results among key constituents.
- Evaluate impact of key initiatives and provide meaningful performance feedback to key constituents and internal cross-functional teams to maximize business results.
- Attend regular sales meetings to share brands commercial plans and gain feedbacks of the team on related issues.
- Provide clear and focused direction (i.e., creative brief) and feedback to the vendor and ensure alignment around the creative strategy and next steps on advertising concepts.
- University graduate (related Business degree)
- FMCG, Sales, Marketing, TM experience with a total of min 5-7 years
- Very strong leadership and communication skills with proven track record of delivery
- High level of business acumen – must be commercially savvy, with strong analytical skills
- Strong planning, organizing and follow skills together with drive for results
- Strong collaboration, communication, influence and impact skills
- Proactive working style and initiative taking
- Can do attitude and willingness to take on challenges
Job Type: Regular