HR Executive Assistant - 1 Year Contract
HR Executive Assistant
PepsiCo is on the look-out for a HR Executive Assistant to join our HR team in East Gate on a contract role for an estimated duration of 12 months.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
At PepsiCo, you won’t find our HR people sitting on the side lines. They know the business inside and out, and work in partnership with colleagues to ensure that people are at the heart of decision making. Our HR leaders are commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative – and whether they are a HR Business Partner or a specialist, their guidance is highly valued by the wider PepsiCo business. Do you share our passion for Collaboration and HR partnership? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
- Provide PA support for the Senior Director and CHRO, along with administrative support to the wider Human Resources team.
- Diary and expense management for Senior Director, CHRO and direct reports.
- Organise travel bookings, schedule meetings and conferences, manage incoming calls and post and meet with visitors.
- Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations as requested by the Senior Director & CHRO.
- Organise and maintain filing systems for the Human Resources Team. Follow up on pending items as required.
- Provide administrative and co-ordination support to the HR team on recruitment and induction activities and other designated HR processes.
- Work to ensure that all administration activities such as reception rota, office supplies, conference room facilities, etc. are maintained to high standard.
- A requirement of the role is that you must adhere to all PepsiCo Health & Safety requirements.
|Essential Skills: |
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a HR Executive Assistant. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will be a HR Coordinator.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary