Toronto - Full Time Customer Service Specialist (CSS)
Street Address: Canada - ON - Scarborough - - M1B6C5
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
As a CSS, will have the opportunity to learn what it takes to develop and sustain a growing snack food business and stretch your current skills by daily merchandising and replenishment ordering our products to a set group of grocery stores. You will be the primary owner of merchandising and managing unsaleables. You will learn to write orders for mainline and perimeter racks, execute Planograms, Pricing and POS. You will be provided with a robust onboarding/training program to set you up for success.
- Merchandizing of our entire line-up to various retail partners
- Executing merchandising programs at store level
- Direct communication with our retail partners (store managers/site owners)
- Providing exceptional customer service
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A desire to be physically active
- Interest in working on your own with minimal supervision
- A competitive mindset and the drive to be the best
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Clean drivers abstract
***Working out of Scarborough - Servicing Downtown Toronto
Job Type: Temporary