Sales Representative - Traditional Trade
Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we have an opportunity to join our team as a Sales Development Representative for Smiths Snackfoods.
Servicing customers on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, this role reports into the Field Sales Manager and is key to driving profit for customers and the PepsiCo business. We are after someone with a ‘can do’ attitude who is passionate about sales growth, from building and continuing excellent relationships with our customers, to executing in store product displays for the Smiths snacks portfolio. This role would suit someone who is happy driving about their territory most days to service their customers along the Beaches route.
- Manage territory of customers while also looking for new business opportunities along the journey plan
- Action of business calendar activities, bringing to life in store activations and new product executions
- Continue to retain and build great relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
- Deliver category growth, driving profitability through managing mix of products displayed
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Good understanding of working with KPI’s with relatable experience in an FMCG company
- Disciplined to work autonomously own with support of the greater Sales Team
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills with a positive attitude towards our customers
- Confidence in having a natural selling conversation
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload and be self-motivated
- Excellent work-life balance with our work-life quality
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online skills assessment process
- Medical assessment
- Reference and background checks
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular