Internship : Inventory Planner DRP
What does the internship involve?
The DRP planner is the point of contact in the CS&L organization towards production Plants (Supply Planning), subcontractors and Customer Service regarding Stock Management.
- Planning Inbound and Outbound (translation demand plan to Inventory planning) – deliver input for capacity planning 3PL
- Manage Co-packing activities like displays, …
- Inventory management of the co-pack orders
- Responsible inbound and outbound Stock – System (I-doc management SAP) and operations
- Inventory Partner Shopper Marketing (collaborative Co-operation management POS material)
- Logistical and commercial handling of Obsoletes
- Financial and Operational Reporting regarding Inventory
- Business Process Controller Key Controls Inventory
- Stock reconciliations and Root Cause Analysis – remediation Plan stock differences different systems and link 3PL
- Contract Management SLA and SOP subcontractors and Plants (Matrix structure)
- Correct parametrization in systems and manage execution customer Service in ATP Available to Promise (VMI Planner)
- Minimum run management from demand planning view – decision maker to Supply planning
- Service Level – responsible for Stock Availability
- Supply Planning – Manage produce To Order to Co-manufacturers
- Analytical Tasks – evaluations Inventory (link financial and operational value – DII and DOH)
- S&OP Representative Demand Planning to Plants and Co-manufacturers
- Analyses Days on hand inventory, develops action plans to reduce to meet target and executes the action plans
- Month End Close – SPOC CS&L Belux
- Is responsible for the Belux inventory levels and reduction of the stock on hand
- Is responsible for the Continuous Improvement in Inventory Management
- Manages the coordination of flawless execution of co-packing activities Order, stock management & correct invoicing responsibility
- Is Accountable for execution of corporate controls for Inventory
- External contacts: warehouse managers of Logistic service providers, Supply Planning
- Coordination of Demand Planning projects and advice the Demand Planning Manager about available alternatives.
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (10-15) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
About PepsiCo and you!
PepsiCo is one of the largest foods and beverages companies in the world. Every day, worldwide, people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion times. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Duyvis, we are firmly represented within the Benelux. Here, we work with 1,400 employees at 7 different locations to ensure the success of our company. At PepsiCo we cultivate an informal, dynamic and result-oriented business culture - we strive for success!
At the heart of PepsiCo, is Performance with Purpose — our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We believe that delivering for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not just the right thing to do, but that these actions also position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
By uploading your CV, for the aforementioned vacancy, you will automatically apply for the Next Interns Day on the 6th of December 2018. During this day the selection for this internship will take place. The deadline for the uploading of your CVs is the 28th of November 2018 (18:00h) and we will invite a maximum of 30 students for this event.
After considering your application, we will give you the opportunity to answer a few questions via a phone interview. For questions regarding this internship vacancy, please contact Valérie Marien (+32.761.97.16 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Are you someone who:
- Master/Bachelor Supply Chain/Business Engineering/Economic Sciences or other University Degree. Records of Supply chain interests.
- You are available for a 6 months internship starting February 2019
- Familiar with Microsoft software packages: Excel, Power Point, Word, Microsoft Outlook.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong service oriented
- Capable of working with deadlines
- High level of pro-activity; driven; enthusiastic and high energy level
Job Type: Temporary